Thursday, June 28, 2007

Google Dictionary

I'm truly in new Google feature discovery mode today. I promise this is my last one for now though.

This last tool is kind of special to me. This is because my manager is the lead developer and I spent a little time working on a part of it, although my part has yet to be launched. The tool is fairly simple, but it could prove very useful to some people. It's called Google Dictionary!

The name practically explains the product. You give it a word, a language to translate from and another to translate to. It then translates the word, given multiple translations if necessary as any dictionary would do. It also gives you a few related phases. The best way to see its capabilities is to try it out. As an example, click here for the translation of "hello" into Spanish.

Again, I don't want to give away anything more as I know more about the product than public knowledge. So I will cut this short.

No comments:

Post a Comment