Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Masters Milestone #1: Proposal

If official milestones were all that counted, I'd be about to exceed progress of the project I previously spent six months on within the first six weeks of my new project. My proposal is all written up, gone through the shredding of two wild supervisors and I'm ready to present it to the department this Wednesday. Woohoo!!

It's insane thinking how fast things can move when everything just works. From the way things ran in my last project to this now, wow how things can change over such a short period of time. I have to thank my supervisors Michelle and Alex, they've really provided great support.

So anyway, Wednesday 13:00 in CS303. My title is "Development and Validation of a Visualization Tool for Predicting Protein-Protein Interfaces". If you're interested in scientific applications of Computer Science, this is a good example. It also involves quite a bit of computer graphics.

No comments:

Post a Comment